Ingredients: (double triple quadruple if needed!)
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/3 cup almond meal/flour or coconut flour
- 3 tbsp. sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic, 1 clove
- 16 asparagus spears
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Once the pan has heated, add the garlic and asparagus and cook until the asparagus brightens in color- approximately 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice the chicken breast down the middle and then into four pieces. Using a meat mallet, pound each chicken breast to thin in out enough to wrap around four asparagus spears.
- Place the egg white into one bowl and the coconut, almond meal, and garlic powder into a second bowl. Dip each side of a chicken breast into the egg white, dredge both sides through the almond mixture, and lay flat on a plate.
- Place four asparagus spears onto the edge of the chicken and roll. You can use a toothpick to hold it shut if need be.
- Continue this process with the remaining chicken breasts. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray and place each chicken roll evenly apart. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes and enjoy!